Come for the Great Music and Stay the Weekend!
One of the many great features of Rockin' the Rivers is the convenience of on-location camping. Bring your tent or camper, but don't forget the leveling blocks - most sights are uneven. Coolers full of your beverage of choice are allowed at your site as well as propane BBQ grills. Bring your friends and create your own Rockin' Neighborhood. Buy your camping soon - sites sell out!
Campground Rules and Regulations
• No unauthorized ATVs, golf carts, side by sides, etc. are to used anywhere on the premises.
• No cruising in the campground. Please leave your vehicle at your campsite unless you’re leaving the concert grounds.
• No open fires. Self-contained propane grills are allowed in the campsite area only and must be under constant supervision. No charcoal grills allowed.
• All handicap campers must be able to provide proof, if requested.
• All vehicles and campers must be able to fit into the 20’ x 40’ campsite allowing at least 2.5 feet clearance from the side & rear borders. Please move extra vehicles to day parking if there is a question of space.
• Furniture, carpet & other large items need to be removed upon leaving. PACK IT IN- PACK IT OUT. We know who purchased the site and if you leave a mess it will adversely affect your future Rockin’ the Rivers ticket purchases.
• Please set your parking brake and make sure vehicles are secure. Bring blocking for RVs and campers.
• No generator usage is allowed in non-generator camping areas.
• No loud PA or stereo systems allowed.
• Campground quiet time begins at 3:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced. Please report violators to security.