Rockin’ the Rivers in a Nutshell
Who we are: A bunch of old Rockers and Cowboys who got together in 2001 and created a tradition of music at the venue site that would be known in the future as The Bridge. New partners have come, old ones have left but through it all Rockin’ the Rivers has remained true to the idea of bringing excellent classic rock to the masses in a 3 day festival format.
Please check our Rules and Regulations for more details
Tell me about camping:
• 20 feet by 40 feet sites. At least 2 ½ feet clearance from the side and rear boarders must be maintained for emergency vehicles.
• Many sites are uneven, please bring blocking for your Camper or RV and set your parking break.
• You are allowed to bring food and drink purchased off site into your campspot. Self-Contained Propane grills are allowed. No Charcoal grills allowed. No Open Fires.
• Be respectful to your neighbors and clean up your trash. We know who you are.
• No loud PA or stereo systems are allowed. 3 a.m. Quiet Time strictly enforced.
• The box office is located in Three Forks, MT at the Rockin' the Rivers Main Office. Please call 1.866.285.0097 for hours.
• Ticket outlets have limited tickets and camping. Click on the Ticket Outlets link for a complete list.
• Tickets are non-refundable
• A Store run by a local business will be located outside the arena. They will provide camping supplies and other essentials.
• Hot Showers are available for $5; please bring your own towel.
• ATMs are set up inside the arena.
• There is extremely limited seating and shade inside the 40x80 foot beer garden. Lawn Chairs and the like are allowed inside the arena. All bags subject to search.
• Food Vendors and merchandise vendors are set up inside the arena. No unauthorized vending is allowed either inside or outside the arena.
• Handicapped Camping and Parking is located close to the main gate. Folks using this area must provide proof that they are authorized to use this space.
• Service animals only are allowed on the concert grounds.
What should I bring into the arena:
• Lawn chair or blanket to sit on. No self shelters (tents, etc.) will be allowed inside the arena. All items subject to search.
• Sunscreen and/or shade supplies
• Only one bottle of unopened water is allowed inside the arena per person. Potable water is available both in and outside of the arena. See camping map for locations.
• No outside food or beverages (other than sealed water) allowed inside the concert arena.
• A professional security team patrols the inside arena and the campground.
• All persons attending Rockin’ the Rivers do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.