Rockin’ the Rivers Rules of Conduct
• All persons attending do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.
• Tickets are nonrefundable.
• Rockin’ the Rivers is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury.
• No Pets are allowed anywhere on the property. Verifiable service animals accepted.
• No fireworks anywhere on the grounds.
• No unauthorized Vending is allowed anywhere on the property. Violators will be removed from the premises and may have their merchandise confiscated. No exceptions. A reward of $50.00 worth of RtR Merchandise will be awarded to anyone turning in information leading to the positive identification and closure of unauthorized vendors. Please contact security, you will remain anonymous.
• No public nudity or lewd conduct will be tolerated. If in violation, you may be asked to leave.
• No weapons, including those with concealed weapons permit, will be allowed on the premises. Any weapons found will be confiscated and may be claimed at the end of the show.
• Anyone engaged in violent or unruly behavior will not be tolerated. Please report any violation to on-site security or Jefferson Co., Sheriff 406-225-4075. If it is an emergency please call 911.
• Rockin’ the Rivers is a Drug & Violence Free Zone.
• Rockin’ the Rivers reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at our discretion.
• Tickets must be traded for wristbands at the entrance gates. Wristbands must be worn at all times! Absolutely NO ONE will be allowed onto the property without a wristband.
• Persons with altered bands will be removed from the property or be required to purchase a new wristband.
• All vehicles subject to search.
• Each vehicle parking in the campground needs its own vehicle camp pass. It must be displayed in the window at all times. You will need this pass to get back onto the site and into the campground. You must display a current day parking ticket in order to park in the day parking area. Violators will be towed at the owner's expense.
• VIP and ADA Parking passes can be purchased at the main gate. You must have a VIP ticket in order to purchase VIP Parking. This area will fill fast and is first come, first serve.
• No unauthorized ATVs, golf carts, side by sides, etc. are to used anywhere on the premises.
• No cruising in the campground. Please leave your vehicle at your campsite unless you’re leaving the concert grounds.
• No open fires. Self-contained propane grills are allowed in the campsite area only and must be under constant supervision. No charcoal grills allowed.
• All handicap campers must be able to provide proof, if requested.
• All vehicles and campers must be able to fit into the 20’ x 40’ campsite allowing at least 2.5 feet clearance from the side & rear borders. Please move extra vehicles to day parking if there is a question of space.
• Furniture, carpet & other large items need to be removed upon leaving. PACK IT IN- PACK IT OUT. We know who purchased the site and if you leave a mess it will adversely affect your future Rockin’ the Rivers ticket purchases.
• Please set your parking brake and make sure vehicles are secure. Bring blocking for RVs and campers.
• No generator usage is allowed in non-generator camping areas.
• No loud PA or stereo systems allowed.
• Campground quiet time begins at 3:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced. Please report violators to security.
• All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages inside the concert arena must be purchased on site in the arena. Any unauthorized containers will be confiscated. One unopened bottle of water per person will be permitted.
• No private food or coolers are allowed inside the concert arena.
• No video cameras or recording devices are to be used.
• Anyone caught throwing ANYTHING onto the stage or in the crowd will immediately have their wristband cut and be removed from the premises.
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE